Here is a list of the Top 10 Best quotes by some of the greatest personalities which we all can relate to in our day to day life.
10) “Some Goals are so worthy, its glorious even to fail”: This quote was recovered from the personal diary of Param Veer Chakra Captain Manoj Pandey (Posthumously). Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey took part in a series of boldly led attacks during Operation Vijay; forcing back the intruders with heavy losses in Batalik including the capture of Jubar Top. Unfortunately he achieved martyrdom while raiding the Khalubar Sector.
His quote inspires us all to strike towards our dream with utmost dedication without caring for the result.
9) “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light”: In the movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Professor Albus Dumbledore is seen inspiring the students of Hogwarts during tough times similarly the quote inspires us all to overcome hardships and bad phases just by staying positive and enjoy every opportunity which life provides us with.
8) “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars”: (Across the Universe by Beth Revis)
Just imagine the moment when you see the person you admire smile in front of you, I bet that at that moment only that person slips under your skin, invades your blood and seizes your heart. We found this quote to be sententious yet extremely romantic and hence it has made a spot in our top 10 list.
7) “Luck is directly proportional to the efforts you put”: Anonymous
There is no substitution to hard work.
6) “There is nothing wrong in being scared, just don’t let your fear be so big, that it stops you from moving ahead”:
This quotation we are taking from the 2010 feature film My Name Is Khan and it is extremely inspiring.
5) “The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself”: The quotation was quoted by Franklin D. Rosevelt (President 1933-1945). The quote is a phenomenal as FDR was diagnosed with infantile paralysis, better known as polio in his early age and due to which he was an aquaphobic but later in his life he overcame his fears and crossed a warm spring.
So this quote inspires us that we should not have any kind of fear in our hearts if our motive is apt.
4) “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”: Thomas Edison failed more than a hundred times before inventing the right filament for the light bulb. So this quote inspires us and teaches us all that we should never lessen or stop our efforts to achieve our goals even if we face failures.
3) “Once you conquer your selfish self. All your darkness will change to light” : Rumi
The quote is having a great significance in the contemporary times as people’s passion for possession has led them to be selfish and boastful. When one is boastful he/she can not see anything other than “I” and this leads an individual towards darkness.
2) “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”: André Gide
This quote inspires us all to be truthful towards ourselves and never compromise the real you just to have other’s confidence or to please others just to get loved for what you are not. This happens alot in the teenage and we all should learn how not to fall for this fiasco.
1) “To every man upon this earth Death comes soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods”: Thomas B. Macaulay
I think we don’t need to comment anything about this quotation as we Indians love our motherland. We all can render national service when asked to do , up till the extent of giving up our lives.
SO this was our list of top 10 best quotes. Please tell us in the comment section what you think about these quotations and whether or not you all can relate to them,