American Novelist William Styron once said:
"A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading"
It is rather true that we live several lives while reading a novel as writers express numerous thoughts in a very sententious manner.
In this post we are going to post some of the best quotes in our knowledge which are featured in some of the best selling and famous novels.
10. “Where there is love, there is bound to be heartache.”
9. All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts!
8. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
-Paulo Coelho,The Alchemist
7. “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”
-Charles Dickens, David Copperfield
6. “Get busy living or get busy dying.”
— Stephen King, The Shawshank Redemption
5. “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
—J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4. “Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.”
― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
3. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
2.“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
1. “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
―Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
About The Author
Ayush is a 2nd year student in NMIMS School of Law, Mumbai.
He is one of the admins of zindagipro.com
An avid reader and a bibliophile, he also loves sports and has a keen interest in cinema.
We hope that you all would enjoy his work.